It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Completed Police report



 It was the doctor that told me I had been poisoned. I knew I was very ill and suspected I had been poisoned but until he confirmed it I wasn't sure of the source. He was asking me if I had been in a confined area and who I had been with. I was lethargic and almost incoherant I was unable to give the doctor the necessary information so he could file the police report for me. I feel I should go back and give more info now that I am thinking a little more clearly. I am not healthy by any means and not as competent as I once was because I am still being poisoned while out on the streets but at least I understand now what the doctor was trying to tell me. Still not sure if there is a CO2 poisoning in the Hotel or if it was ingested poison causing the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment