It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

The Pearl

 In 2018 I was spending a lot of time here you'll see pictures of Julian Castro and Shirley Gonzalez talking and harassing me while I was here at the Pearl. It was a lot of pictures I didn't get there was a lot of things that happened. Security guards literally kicked me while I was here. I'm not kidding he kicked me then he followed me for two blocks making sure I left the Pearl. He told me I had to be a customer he assume that just because I'm homeless I was unable to be a customer and that particular day I actually had money and I could have been a customer that's not the way that you should be operating business and you would most certainly have no right to assault anybody.
While I was here I decided to play games with my enemy and claimed that I was suicidal and I was going to climb up to the top of the Pearl power and. What did they do they sent three helicopters to continue to stalk and harassment hoping that I would actually do it they're very sick people.
While I was at the Pearl there was a dirty FBI agent who is actually a foreign agent and infiltrated our FBI she called herself Jamie when I talked to her she lied that's not her name she was stalking and harassing me walking through the Pearl smiling and laughing smiling and laughing is I starve to death smiling and laughing as my children suffer smiling and laughing because my joints hurt and I was being poisoned I was very sick they purposely gave me cancer and she thinks it's funny. I have pictures of her there on the Block she's an extremely obese woman with long blond hair she's pretty on the outside and extremely ugly on the inside. When she was stalking and harassing me on the Riverwalk in October of 2017 and 2018 she was bringing her husband with her she lied to him and said that I was crazy. He treated me very badly to put it in layman's terms as simple as possible and I look forward to Justice when he's charged with collusion and obstruction of justice when he's charged with stalking and harassing when he's charged with treason. Agent Jamie is so obese there's no way she could possibly pass a PT test there's no way she could possibly actually do her job. I talked to her in April 21st 2017 before I was locked in my house when she lied to me and said her name was Jamie she also lied to me and said the FBI would be helping me save my children from abuse. As you can imagine it's heart-wrenching to think that this woman who might be a mother herself would allow three children to be trapped and abuse without their mother. they used to have a mother that would stand there and guard Their little bodies from the blows delivered from there's very sick sociopathic father. They no longer have anybody guarding Their little bodies from the physical blows the verbal blows the emotional and mental abuse the brainwashing that they're being subjected to and this FBI agent is one of many who is making this abuse possible because she is sick and as you can imagine I pray for capital punishment to be delivered upon her. Agent Jamie is still stalking and harassing me to this day and a sociopath is so sick she's smiling as she's walking past too stupid to understand that she is being investigated and she's not going to get away with any of her crimes. When I talk to her on April 21st 2017 she continuously corrected me over and over again telling me that she is Special Agent Jamie. I'll be perfectly honest at the time I did not understand their rank structure and I did not realize that the word special with a part of her rank very soon you will be losing that word special and your new rank will be in May

No comments:

Post a Comment