It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Max security officer at Via

 Max is a security officer at Via who has no professionalism whatsoever he thinks it's okay to harass everybody asking them where they're going it's none of your business where they're going here in this country we still have the right to privacy. Max hounds and harasses and stalks people well there are the North Star Transit Center and also the medical Transit Center. He doesn't let people stay there for more than 5 minutes today he kicked me out of the transit center and sent me to a bus that had no driver in it the bus at there for another 16 minutes and Max followed me all over the transit center after he received a phone call telling him to do it. He is not rude to just me he's rude to every patriot who shows up at the North Star Transit Center he has absolutely no professionalism no couth.
Of course I feel compelled to go to Via and file a complaint against him for her harassment and not just of me of course of everybody and the violation of people's privacy rights and Privacy Act of 1974 for example. I filed several complaints against view employees over the years and it does me absolutely no good nothing is done to correct their behavior they continue to treat people and undignified Manner and they seem to think that it is Justified if those people they are treating this way are homeless the homeless have rights too.

No comments:

Post a Comment