It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, July 20, 2024

UN Summit New York City 2023

that is a cop that was a cop in San Antonio Texas it's going to cop in menu cities Across the Nation as he chases me Across the Nation he put himself on the sheriff's department in Pennsylvania I was going into that Sheriff's Department to give an envelope when I saw the vehicle that he had rented I knew he was in there and nobody would see the contents of my envelope and I turned around and left. he was at a Best Buy in Pennsylvania with an Asian woman in a small California plated vehicle. she only went in there because I was buying a laptop and she wanted the IP address and the MAC address from the laptop she also got my banking information from that Best Buy and soon thereafter my bank was count was drained it was gone. because this sociopath wants me to starve to death the sociopath wants me to die and his Asian w h o r e once the same thing these people have delivered the most torture. this is also the one that showed up in Newark New Jersey at the hotel I was staying at during the ghost concert . he was trying to set me up for failure trying to have me kicked out of the hotel I have not received that covid vaccination I don't need it and I don't want it. none of you should want it either I'm not sure we can flush that out of our body. I don't know what's in it but I suspect that I know. they put up a sign that said that you can't use the fitness center or the laundry room at that hotel I was staying at unless you can prove that you had a covid vaccination it's not legal and it's probably his team of idiots that put up the sign anyway he opened up the fitness center and the laundry room because it was a setup he was nice about it telling me that I could go ahead and do laundry I could go ahead and get on a treadmill but then the employees would approached me and asked if I presented any proof of a covid vaccination and they would have kicked me out of the hotel and that's exactly what he was looking for as he sent a tow truck to tow the vehicle I was driving. he was driving the tow truck tried to get in the private parking garage and the security turned him around and said no you have to wait till that vehicle leaves you can't be coming in our parking garage and towing a vehicle none of it was legal but this a****** doesn't care about law. he just does whatever he wants and him and his Asian don't have a brain that don't have common sense they can't see 10 moves ahead of the ripple effect that it'll cause because they're stupid some moron allowed him to become NYPD officer during the UN Summit and he decided to put up those guards guardrails and make people go through some sort of ass when they were crossing the street it was supposed to be crowd control but it turned into a mess all of the NY PD Officers that are seasoned and have been here for decades looked at the mess he created and said what the hell is this supposed to be what is he doing this is stupid as I said before what him and his w h o r e do is just stupid. as I was standing there at the corner he brought over a guardrail and slammed it into my body as I continuously repeat that he slammed one of those guardrails into my body he claims that it barely touched my body which is an admission of guilt he just told everybody he did actually do it because he was angry because he has a temper he can't control because things aren't going his way and everything's blowing up in his face. him and his woman were in Florida on Christmas day she drove past me then two dozen automobiles were driving down the road that I was walking on that doesn't have sidewalks they were crossing the white line to hit me and kill me . this moron doesn't know when to quit he runs his mouth on a daily basis he lies to people saying that I'm confused I'm not confused about what's happening you're the one lying to people you're the one trying to cause the confusion and apparently you need credit for that. constantly he is announcing how does that feel does that hurt because you need credit for that and once again it's an emission of guilt it's an emission you're the one doing it It's All Coming Back To You tenfold. it was your woman on the phone manipulating my bank pretending to be customer service I don't know why she was so busy during the Grammys though I can't wait to find out. is this creepy SOB that's in New York right now that's the reason I don't have shoes that's the reason my account was locked up and I had to go to the Supreme Court to file a suit against the bank and his picture will be there when I file that suit whether it's rejected by the court or not the state will pick it up and they will identify this man and his woman the CIA operatives that are twits

No comments:

Post a Comment