It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

I WAS GOING TO ADOPT A DOG WHEN LEAVING SAN ANTONIO

THEY TOLD ME THIS WAS PLANNED IF I ADOPTED A DOG AND THEY DID THIS TO HER. when I was laying in the Bexar County Jail being detained unlawfully I made myself an itinerary I made myself a plan of what I was doing when I got out and how I was going to travel across the country. it seems odd to me that you people don't realize that it's a win-win situation for the devil Satan and myself I find potential as I travel across the country anything that's not potential belongs to who Satan or the devil they win I win you can't figure that out on your own does anybody still have common sense do you understand the process do you understand this is the most humane way to do a harvest that any world has ever experienced because usually they just come in and they do the Harvest they don't test free will they don't see who could potentially restart Humanity or save Humanity they simply Harvest and destroy your planet and this is the place you come when your world has been destroyed then you come to this place which should be sanctuary salvation and you destroy it. there were certain laws and rules that you had to abide by when you came to stay here to live here to have a place to live and you can't seem to obey those laws abide by the rules you violated all of them. and now it's time the wrath of God will be delivered and you're too stupid to stop playing stupid games with rape. pain and suffering go right ahead keep going I lose every day but the devil inside me they're golf is full full of people who can't make the right choice but don't know the difference between right and wrong and you're not worth my time. a part of that plan that I made when I got out of the San Antonio jail was to go to the Humane Society and adopt a dog it's likely that a special dog may have been there and I may have picked a special dog but I should have realized that very few of these dogs can be trusted and what happened to this young lady would have happened to me or I would have had somebody choking me in the middle of the night. they made big plans all excited for me to go to the Humane Society and adopt a dog none of it was good. I'm on my own I have no help I'm on my own I'm on my own this is my battle all on my own

No comments:

Post a Comment