It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Long Beach California

I was shocked to find out that people didn't understand in this portrait is Elvis Presley and the music artist that was burned alive the little girl is silver. nobody could see it nobody understood I had to tell the story to a security officer that was following me around I stood at this hot shop in the middle of the night when everything was closed looking at Elvis Presley. I found it hard to believe that I was the only one that could see this is Elvis Presley how do you not know that how is it that you can't look at this and see Elvis Presley. American Pie The Day the Music Died that is the woman the song is about in that portrait. the security officer tried to claim that it's just an advertisement for the hot shot yes it's an advertisement for the pet shop but those events really took place they were standing at a window looking out for a parade that was happening in Long Beach California and her hat flew off her head and she reached to grab it. this was a real event and that is really Elvis Presley and The Day the Music Died silver his daughter my sister

No comments:

Post a Comment