It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, July 27, 2024

GO BACK TO BRAZIL

That hoe protest in the whole subject matter of sexual harassment in the military took me back to my own military experience it took me back to when I was coerced into testifying in a court-martial case about sexual harassment and I didn't want to testify and I kept telling them I didn't want to testify I was cool hers if I would have been so afraid of my first sergeant I would have walked in that damn office and told him I was being closed hurt and that's what I should have done. Becky was rallying everybody in the barracks I mean everybody the men to and because she was so pretty all the men 1250 down and help her. She was single to. So all the male soldiers wanted to impress her and have her back because you know they might get lucky or something and all the females wanted to be her friend because she's so pretty she's so smart it was like a damn High School popularity contest in the barracks and I wanted them all to just to leave me the hell alone. That was quite a sticky situation so at the end I have a lot of regrets surrounding that and if I would have went in the first heart surgeon's office and told him I was being coolhurst if I was being cold worse other women were being colehurst he would have made me testify damned if I do and damned if I don't. Don't get me wrong Sergeant Franklin had a vulgar mouth but he wasn't putting his hands on anybody wasn't forcing anybody wouldn't in anybody up against the wall he was cracking Folger jokes saying vulgar things and as I said before it never offended me I grew up with a bunch of shop rat that man couldn't possibly say anything that would have been me because I had already heard all of it from my family SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE BRAZILIAN WHORE SHE NEVER SHUTS HER MOUTH

No comments:

Post a Comment