It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 28, 2024

JD Vance looks like Christopher Burns

when I was at the Salvation Army in Miami Florida somebody kept going into my room into my locker and stealing documents this is one of the documents that was stolen . unbeknownst to them I have copies of the document continue to make copies of the document. this individual was in Daytona Beach at the Hilton when I was walking through Daytona Beach trying to get to Orlando Florida. there were many employees working at that Hilton that were spies they all ended up on FBI Most Wanted somebody complained about them and being listed as Most Wanted and many of them ended up as missing persons. the important Point here is all of your information is listed in the FBI database and all of your fake names
I'm still struggling with my health and human services I go to the HRA office and I'm scanning documents into the system those documents don't end up in the system My Health and Human Services card EBT has not been fixed yet I had problems with the Health and Human Services benefits that I received from California someone to have taken the money off that and currently they're messing with the funds and look how JD Vance looks just like this Christopher Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment