It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, July 27, 2024

DEPARTMENT OF AVIATION CASTRO BROTHERS HAVE THEIR HANDS IN EVERY DEPARTMENT

The money is tied up in the department of aviation. So who's payroll are they on? REPORTERS AT CHANNEL TWELVE Supporters have been known to put their sources in hiding. I heard stories where reporters have put people in Motel rooms to hide them to get an exclusive of their story while they did their investigation recording if only I could be that lucky I am barely moving. Why did you move me? Who was attacking? I AM MOVED ACROSS TOWN WHEN ANOTHER ATTEMPT IS GOING TO BE MADE ON MY LIFE OR ANOTHER DEMON HAS COME TO TOWN. MANY DEMONS HAVE DIED I AM NOT PROUD OF THAT. THAT NASTY BRAZIL SPY TELLING ME MY CHILDREN DONT EXXIST NEEDS TO BE NEXT Where is the bus they're manipulating the buses anybody want to check Stephanie Flores his phone to see who she's calling to manipulate Transit I would appreciate it TRANSIT SYSTEM IS MANIPULATED IN EVERY CITY I ENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment