It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse
Saturday, July 20, 2024
This is a small town outside of San Francisco
I had stayed at the Motel 6 when I went back to this town this little small town outside of San Francisco to stay at the Motel 6 they filled it with construction workers they were price gouging as usual because Jason thinks he's funny. of course all of these individuals were receive lawsuits they are part of an investigation they will be investigated it will be included in the investigational reports it could crippled their business because Jason think she's funny.
after leaving the Motel 6 I went to a Denny's and sat there having a cup of coffee it was completely empty because Denny's is losing business when they poison food and poison coffee the individuals that were working were a part of this investigation this conspiracy this circus they are individuals guilty many crimes against humanity treason and Espeon that's how they move their agents around corporations like Denny's in Starbucks.
although you see California plates on this pickup truck this man was in Texas for many years
he's had in this parking lot for more than 30 minutes accessing my devices and I was experiencing abdominal pain why while he sat in this parking lot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment