It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, July 27, 2024

OFFICER ANTHONY FLORES ABUSING THE SYSTEM

But the emails wen th out. Isn't it too late for that? You don't want me to give them details of this case & the abuse th hat ghd family was subjected to? Wouldn't this be highly necessary information? Why didn't you tell me that when I was writing the emails? Now I view that message differently. That was awesome advise when I was locked in the house however I am not feeling it as so awesome. Your confusing me. More info Someone is abusing the message. How will they understand how serious this situation is if I don't give complicated truth? That is not good advice. Ok I'll send more info and I will list names like Griffin jr. Frank Castro Jr. I will send copies of emails like Anthony Flores abusing the system claiming my email was a threat that stated I would continue fight for my children and the truth of his abuse would be known. Anthony Flores contacted the LT in Bay City Mi. Telling him I sending threats. The LT said Dawn I see no threat In this email. Did you mean what you said? Yes LT I mean it. Get an attorney Dawn these men are abusing the system as they attack you and any honest judge will see it the way I do. Are these things too gosh darn complicated to understand???????

No comments:

Post a Comment