It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, July 26, 2024

Performers in the subways of New York

I take videos of all the performers in the subways in New York these videos will help them get traffic they'll help them make money it'll help with PR. it'll help create attention that they are performing in the subways and many people will show up to enjoy their performance. for some odd reason, these performers are having difficulties seeing that me taking videos of them and putting it on my social media putting it on this blog having it in my phone will help them it'll help create traffic to where they're performing and it will help them make money and will help with exposure maybe they'll even get a record deal maybe they'll get work. so rather than the performers seeing that it's a good thing that I take a video of them they are literally attacking me some of them are physically attacking. some of them are playing songs that were written about my situation written about me and they are playing these songs. that's another reason for me to take videos of them it's my song. but these individuals are becoming cross with me and they're pointing at their basket of money telling me that I have to pay I don't have any money. aand them acting aloof and demanding money is just another way for idiots like Zoe Kravitz to drain me of every red cent. Jalen Snedeker manipulated a performer to get rude and mean take out his phone and start taking a video of me and stop playing all together simply because I was making a video it made everybody in my house cry because the individual was important. they had put him on a pedestal at great amount of respect and admiration form and Jalen ruined the man. but that's what it's all about creating that heartbreak right Superman? right you just can't quit your stupid s*** right Superman

No comments:

Post a Comment