It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, July 27, 2024

yaya restaurant

Yaya's management your employee made an attempt on my life Inbox Dawn Marshall Thu, Apr 25, 10:55 AM to yayasthai@gmail.com, me, Ariel, me, printandgo@fedex.com, padesmevel@rsf.org, lady, policechief@fostercity.org, Aldrich, policechief@tempe.gov, policechief@dmgov.org, PREA, Eagan, Police, dwanye, johnnydepp@insider-connect.com, Tony, christopher.dech@sanantonio.gov, andrea.jenkins@minneapolismn.gov, State, chris.rothfuss@wyoleg.gov, Lady, Christine, jason.chavez@minneapolismn.gov, Los, Bornthisway, Joel, police@cityofapplevalley.org, policechief@cityofdevine.com, john.freude@minneapolismn.gov, Mayor, Law, amebed@caa.com, TXSHEEPDOG72, City, Texas Do you still have a tall bald man that is obese with blue eyes working for you? that man made an attempt on my life in San Antonio Texas at the River center Mall in 2018. He followed me all over the city taking pictures of me and telling me that i smell bad. I was having a heart attack in the Starbucks at the river center mall your employee continued to kick my chair saying "something smells bad maybe I need to bathe". , as he continously kicked my chair over and over again he said "dont have a heart attack". I had just been poisoned when i went to a gas station for a coffee and in fact I was having a miocarioinfraction he was aware what was happening to me so clearly he is the one who put the poison in the coffee pot of that gas station. I believe that I just saw your employee in Miami Florida and I need to confirm if he is still working for you or if he moved on to another restaurant where he access to people and the food they are consuming to continue to do favors for an Asian man eating circus performer that calls herself Andre. So if you could help me locate this man that will help keep a lot of people safe from heart failure by poison. please contact me at 210-728-8650 Dawn Neering Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment