It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Stephanie Guiles

I interacted with Stephanie and Culver City. Stephanie was tortured in her apartment in Culver City it was kitty corner from a church that I went to. Stephanie was raped her apartment was sprayed they were going in her apartment when she wasn't there they were torturing her her sister said let's use my sister she gets on my nerves. they used her they tortured her they did all the things to Stephanie that they did to me. management evicted her because she was in her apartment screaming and yelling to get the rape to stop they didn't help her they just decided she was a problem they didn't recognize that she was being attacked and assaulted. because many apartment management companies are individuals who are in the corporation. the corporation is a huge problem. Stephanie was on the streets in Town square she was pushing pushing around a suitcase and a bag. she was saying crazy things to me like it was The matrix and all of it was computer generated she was trapped there and she didn't belong there many times I had to walk away from her because she was acting stupid she was acting stupid because of her sister Andrea Andrea's boyfriend sapd officer and jalen Snedeker a member of the corporation. while Stephanie was on the streets the security officers that are supposed to secure the studios Culver City studios continuously attacked her telling her that she couldn't be in town square they even told her that she couldn't use the public restrooms that were there those restrooms are open to the public and Stephanie is a member of the public when they decided to continue to attack both myself and Stephanie I decided to go to City Hall Stephanie followed me. I was filing complaints against those security officers one of them was being manipulated by Andrea she continuously said that town square is owned by Sony apparently Sony owns the entire city of Culver City Kurt wasn't very happy to find out or his son Michael. Michael Douglas then took action against the mayor because the mayor is an idiot and should never be the mayor. you're going to see more people fighting back like this you better pay attention. so when I went to City Hall I went into three different offices some person that was impersonating a security officer came and told me that it was appointment only and I couldn't be in City Hall oh it's appointment only I just wanted to three different offices and a paralegal from the city attorney is coming down to talk to me so I'm going to sit right here and I'm going to wait for her and she came down to talk to me gave me the paperwork that I needed to fill out in front of the security officer that looks like a dope. when I was at a bus depot Stephanie was there she had taken a bus there she claimed she didn't have any money she was talking about energy and negative energy she was checking every bus asking them if they would allow her to ride and she said she was testing the energy she told me her throat was dry and she had white residue in the corner of her mouth. that's important all you specials you know who's doing it. I got a video of her talking crazy and trying to convince me that were in The matrix. that stupid matrix game is the corporations game Jalen snedeker. that moron Jalen keeps changing the spelling of his name turning it into Brittany Decker apparently he's telling the world that he's answering to Brittany Decker while I was in Culver City he wasn't the only one that was answering to Brittany Decker and making phone calls to Brittany Decker. I need you to continue to make those phone calls to Brittany Decker so we can take the evidence into a court of law. I went to Boston Massachusetts and when I returned to Culver City and LA Stephanie was gone. I went into the Starbucks in Culver City and on the bulletin board was a missing persons for Stephanie. I took that flyer out and went and made copies about 100. then I took the flyer back to Starbucks and put it back on the bulletin board and you can bet somebody ripped it down thank goodness for cameras. I was using the real system and I went to the last stop of the rail which is our zuzia California they had big plans for me there the problem is I had already gone into that City the police officers attacked me in a bunch of women working in a grocery store. they were accusing me of shoplifting and in shoplift anything once again thank goodness for cameras. I file complaints with corporate office for the grocery store of course nothing ever happens. this time I didn't go into the city knowing what they would do there were several spies on the rail Andrea got angry because she said it looked like she told people to kill her sister she had a loud argument with sapd officer and she made the statement she's dead now there's no sense in arguing about it now they're trying to convince people that she's not really dead I don't think that's going to work there was plenty of witnesses witnessing the argument between Andrea and the man she's sleeping with the sapd officer who killed her. someone said that she ended up being a Jane Doe and Chip and floating in the water there's no record of it with LAPD or the sheriff's department of Los Angeles they even took Stephanie's picture off the missing person's website for the sheriff's department for Los Angeles covering up their crimes after they had that argument I went to Pasadena and I was walking through Pasadena and for the first time ever that stupid sapd officers finally shut his mouth he was somber depressed and quiet for the first time in months that man runs his mouth constantly with constant threats always giving visions to myself and everybody else about how he's going to kill me and take my head and repel rod through my face through the back of my skull exactly what they did to Jeepers creepers. that man is currently accessing the systems of the shelter that I stay at he leaves a footprint everywhere he goes evidence a mountain of evidence he's still running his mouth he can't seem to shut up. they like to say that Stephanie was really never a woman her brother sister and son are all involved in this we hear her son yelling my mother never existed what are you talking about? that sapd officers a real problem and I wonder why it's taking so long to take care of it take care of the problem and his girlfriend are a problem that man that killed Stephanie is the same one that called on my bank account using my account number and the wrong PIN July 5th and that's why I filed a court proceedings to the New York supreme Court about the bank account being accessed by the nasty cop that kills so many

No comments:

Post a Comment