It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

DADDY TOLD EVERYONE TO BUY FOOD WALK PAST ME FLAUNTING IT 12 DAYS WITHOUT FOOD

he resembles Donald Neering clearly he walked with him anybody know who it is? so when I saw him standing there he was sending out text messages and telling everybody to walk past me go to the grocery store buy groceries then walk past me again flaunting the groceries at this point in time I had gone 12 days without food didn't know where my next meal was coming from didn't know if I would ever get my bank account back again it was extremely hot for me it was more hot than anybody else the nights were very cold and I was literally freezing it was as if I was in the desert. so this man casually went over to the bench at the hotel in Eagan Minnesota and the hotel next to it I believe was the SpringHill Suites. while he sat on the bench and I was walking past him he was on the phone saying how far along have we gotten with that thing that we're doing that plan that we have I just need to know how far along we are and what needs to be done next that thing they were doing that plan they had was a civil commitment to have me committed in a psychiatric facility the problem is I was already in the Eagan jail the Hastings Minnesota jail the Dakota County Jail I was already there they already tried to do a civil commitment the civil commitment was dismissed out of a court of law and I'm not a legal resident of Minnesota so you can't legally do a civil commitment you can't commit me to a psychiatric facility the state can't do that unless I'm a legal residence they also can't do it unless I'm a danger to myself or a danger to others. so clearly this man that you're looking at in the picture doesn't know the law doesn't have any common sense and they were still planning another civil commitment none of this is smart it's stupid. so then I was informed that three bus loads of Texans were brought to Eagan Minnesota they were staying in these two hotels they produced so much revenue for these two hotels that they were actually able to do renovation and upgrades and that construction began while I was still there that's how much money our tax dollars spent on these hotels the FBI paid for the Greyhound buses to bust them there they paid for them to stay at these hotels then they were doing a Roundup of individuals that were living close by and brought them all into these hotels the rule was they stayed for one week. they were supposed to drive past me and walk past me I was supposed to see familiar faces so that they could create confusion and convince me I'm in The Matrix and I never left Texas and that idiot you see in the pictures the one that came up with all of that it's hideous. so apparently I was going to lose my mind and Not only would I look insane but I was supposed to actually go insane because they shipped in hundreds of people from Texas and Minnesota. many of those people had already been in Minnesota remember that Chief McManus was the chief of police in Minneapolis Minnesota so all of his little specials and his spies were on the police force all of the international agents and spies here to attack our democracy and break down our freedom and demolish our constitution we're all working on the police force which caused black lives matter protesting and you see The Mastermind behind all of that is the guy in the picture. so these idiots received a mass text message from him telling him to leave their hotel room go to the store make sure they walk past me and as they were walking past me they were smiling in my face knowing that I recognized them I knew who they were because they had to talk to me in San Antonio Texas and they were going to do it again in Minnesota the laugh of luxury a nice clean bed shelter being able to shower and three Square meals a day paid for by our tax dollars paying for their crimes against one woman fighting for her children fighting to keep herself alive a real estate agent from San Antonio Texas was at the Best Western Susan CIA operative was at the Best Western in Eagan Minnesota and Shanna sells as our worm was at the Best Western in San Antonio Texas Kate who works for Senator cornyn's office was at the Best Western in Eagan Minnesota I was laying on a bench across the street from the Best Western they came to the parking lot and started screaming at the top of their lungs why is she here why is she here I wasn't really there I was across the street sleeping on a park bench they were screaming at the top of their lungs what is it they expected me to do where did they expect me to go and let me remind you that Shanna is not a government employee although she walks around calling herself a DC investigator she is not associated with our government the only money she has she steals from large corporations she develops nonprofits that are fake and fraudulent and then receives grant money from those non-profits grant money from the US government the taxpayers and she's screaming at the top of her lungs that I can't be there because she says whether or not I eat she says whether or not I have shelter she says whether or not I have a bank account that's just a useless Sovereign a thief. I'm sick of listening to her stupid mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment