It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 28, 2024

Paula Carroll apt manager

Paula Carol is the apartment manager for the museum reach Lofts the apartment building where I had an apartment she made up these violations it doesn't even make any sense this woman is so aggressive she was beating on my door repetitively sometimes she would beat on the door for 30 minutes demanding that I answer she is completely insane when I wouldn't answer the door she would become upset and she would go down to the Garden area open the Garden area door opening it and slamming it over and over again knowing that it is right below my apartment and it would upset me and make me jump out of my skin. I continuously reported her to the owners the non-profit organization that owns the apartment building and I was being price couch I was paying more rent than any other person in that apartment building and currently we're playing a little game of the same thing in New York when I'm trying to get an apartment apparently all the apartments I'm looking at are costing more than they should cost. maybe you want to bring the Dopey Paula Carol into New York so she can manage another apartment building and handle People's Federal mail refusing to give them their Federal mail and giving it to a congressman Castro.

No comments:

Post a Comment