It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, July 27, 2024

javier salazar have a vacation lately?

Javier salazar Inbox Rise Sunshine Mon, Apr 29, 8:50 AM to partnerships, PD, pperez, press, Fake, General, Fake, malvarado, media, mbanks, mass, Mummx4, mkirichenko, mummx3, printandgo, me, kinderego, Ariel, police, pgarcia The sheriff in San Antonio Texas the sheriff in San Antonio Texas became another puppet for the Castro Brothers as I told you before they run the city like kingpins picking the who is going to be a city official the previous sheriff got squeezed out with an election that was rigged. And then Javier became sheriff Cheryl Scully a Russian that was our city manager and she was the second highest paid city manager in the entire country she decided how much she would make every city official every city employee was complaining about the wages of Cheryl Scully. She's in League with the Castro Brothers The sheriff had assignments targets contract kills. People were dying in the Bexar county jail left and right. They had to tie up their loose ends and get rid of all those they used in crimes. There was a man that was killed in the Bear county jail he was put in a cell with another inmate that was a violent offender the man that was put in there was a white collar criminal he probably wasn't really guilty of a crime at all. He had his head beat in he died in the cell there was blood leaking out from underneath the door. The news never reported the death nobody knew that it happened except for the inmates that were in the jail when it happened there was a man named red who is an inmate in the jail when it happened they released him immediately told him that he wasn't allowed to say anything he got on the streets and he was excessively using alcohol. He became mean with me a couple of times as he told me this story the menstrual cycle more alcohol more menstrual cycle. Javier is guilty of a lot of crimes like putting me in the jail and holding me unlawfully when I haven't committed a crime the first time they claimed that I was guilty of criminal trespass on public property. The idiot that was using officer Garcia officer Garcia's 450 lb the idiot that was using officer Garcia wasn't well versed in how to do police work his partner refused to do anything for him so he struggled right up paperwork paperwork that was false he didn't know what he was doing and the officer that was his partner said he's not really good at paperwork because he's not really an officer it's that idiot Kyle. That idiot Kyle used to sit behind a desk because he's not really in officer so when he took over officer Garcia he didn't know how to fill out the proper paperwork he didn't know how to do it right it took an hour. That's when Ashley showed up claiming to be working for behavioral health claiming that I have some sort of diagnosis and that I might be mental health and they were going to hold me in the jail and then put me in a psychiatric facility because Kyle is that much of an idiot. And Ashley is his wife / girlfriend whatever that thing is. The moron came and talk to me while I was being arrested claiming she was going to give me services and gave me a phone number that's not associated with any City employee or city office. Don't worry there's documentation of everything. Then Ashley and Shanna worm become associated and she was stalking and harassing me watching my every move when I was on the phone with her the following year for the year after she admitted to stalking and harassing me she admitted that she was talking to police officers and telling them to follow me around the city and watch my every move how idiotic on a recorded phone call see how stupid these people are so Kyle the bald idiot with the big blue eyes decided he was going to step in and take over now watch what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment