It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, July 26, 2024

st paul airport

respassing at airport Yahoo / Sent Dawn Marshall From: mummx4@yahoo.com To: Dawn Neering Sun, Aug 14, 2022 at 3:40 AM You brought your dumb ass police officers from Texas and everywhere else and the morons keep using the same phrase Ted Cruz and the King Castro love to use I'm trespassing after I showed the idiot. A boarding pass and explain to him that I had been waiting for my ride that never showed up and that is true because dumbass Christopher deck said he was coming to get me to get me a room because he stole my bank account along with Rory Vance and Thomas worm. So the dumbass cop didn't want to hear anything I had to say about the fact that I was there legitimately he looked at my boarding pass and still accuse me of trespassing and loitering just because dumbass deck jumped in his stupid head just because he's not actually a cop here

No comments:

Post a Comment