It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

THE UNFORGIVEN DO YOU SEE WHO THIS IS? BURN BURN

Woman at Eagan Fairfield acting like2 Yahoo / Sent Dawn Marshall From: mummx4@yahoo.com To: Dawn Neering Tue, Sep 6, 2022 at 1:57 PM This black woman at the Fairfield was acting like a predator and a criminal chasing me down she got nasty in my face treating me like a criminal telling me that I was trespassing she claimed that she was going to be calling the cops and I hope she did too because I want her charged with abusing the system. This was in the morning after I slept on a park bench the evening prior to this happening I tried to check into the hotel and she had all kinds of stupid excuses like my card couldn't be accepted because my name wasn't on it. Obviously she had a sovereign in her head and I look forward to somebody finding out which one because she acted as nasty is Officer Christopher deck and that Asian cyanide killing b**** that doesn't know any better than to be throwing nasty loud screaming fits in a Hyatt regency lobby the CIA was wrong they didn't get themselves an asset that's not a recruit she's a recluse she's an idiot and she doesn't know when to quit and you better get control of that Asian dumb b****

No comments:

Post a Comment