It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, July 27, 2024

Another dirty cop

This dirty cop came out to the street trying to convince me  gaslighting story  gave me a back story about his family telling me that he was a part of the Italian mafia as well as the Mexican Mafia I'm pretty sure everybody understands this is never a real thing that doesn't happen . He says that he's from California  he might be I don't know .  He says that his father and grandfather who are both part of the mafia are in prison now .  He said that he was a Marine  and he was told out of active duty to become a part of a special government agency which he called Homeland . Homeland isn't a special secret government agency everybody knows who own land security is .  He claims that he was supposed to go in prison to go undercover  and he didn't want you then he claimed that he did go to prison he couldn't keep his story straight he says this special government agency that he's now working for wanted him to turn over on his grandfather and father they're already in prison what are you talkin about .  He claims that he has been all over the country but he was only in the Marines for 2 years that's not how it works my dear .  He knew a lot about the Marines  and was quoting MOS has and claimed he was part of the Infantry unit then he claimed he got in trouble with the MPS  and got thrown in the brink  she said that when his unit transfers a transfer  soldiers were sitting in a brink with the unit. Not in the Army maybe the Marines is different .  Even shared that he has some buddies that went in the Marines and they are on some aircraft carriers that are near China right now  that explains why he knows so much about the Marines.
He said he knows about the drones in the sky and he said the Moon is a satellite. Are see when they bring in dirty cops like this the good guys are giving them instructions as well when these dogs hit on me I know that their dogs their journey and they're about to feed me a line of bull s*** this particular dog had every intention of causing my death this evening.
His huge mistake with this gaslighting story he was trying to shove down my throat was bringing him fat boy calling him his uncle. After my uncle was a member of the cartel. His uncle as he calls him I have been dealing with since 2017 the man has been homeless for many years doing favors for dirty cops creating false altercation and fights with other homeless people for my benefit. Dirty cops ambulances and fire trucks would show up to these altercations that were created by Fatboy. That boy walked up to me and told me that he's in the Marines he's an officer and he's been on the street collecting until this whole time that he's actually been homeless. Before he claimed this she told me that the Marines was calling him back into active duty. First you're being called back to active duty now all of a sudden you always were a marine officer. Marine officers have to stay physically fit or the military out processes you I bet you didn't know that. And if you're going to be called back to active duty you have to pass PT test and there's no way you would ever pass Marine PT test. You certainly aren't going to pass any IQ test either.
Then I talked to him about Jamie a German that came here from Mexico who is connected to the Mexican Mafia. He says Jamie is dead because he shot him in the head. So now you're a marine on the street collecting cartel killing many people yes he told me he killed more than just Jamie. Vandy schools thought that I was going to go with them to the veteran statue where they're going to lay down and sleep you think I'm going to go with you you should cut them telling me that you've been out here shooting people in the streets why would I go with you? That's how stupid they are.
There was an undercover officer or street clothes walking around the Travis Park with his dog taking pictures of us.
This dirty cop that was feeding me the story said that there are 18 of them out here on the streets active-duty Marines doing investigation collecting Intel. Isn't that funny just the other day I was talking about the 18 dirty agents that are staying at the embassy Suits.
Now this mincemeat for brains is telling me there's 18 of these marines on the Streets of San Antonio and they're working for a secret government agency call the Homeland Security.
He claims he's been all over the world and list it off all of the countries that have gone to like Okinawa in the Philippines. His family's from Sicily and they go to Sicily all the time and as a child he was living in Sicily. He said he wants to go to Amsterdam. After he said that he asked is it in Canada. I think he was serious he thought it was in Canada. I got to tell you she did a good job with his story he knows a lot about the Marines he almost had me pulled in with his b******* but there was too many mistakes. And one mistake is a 22 year old kid hitting on me claiming that I'm attractive oh please shut up. At code for I am a dog.
I have been informed that Mariah Carey has been involved in all of this crap that I just experienced proving that she is a dimwit. Did you really think this was going to work? 
Obviously I'm not going anywhere near these people. When I went with George and Lily to sleep by the veterans statue police officer showed up to have us moved there's a reason those police officers they are well where George agreed to kill me. The second time I went to that area with them I woke up at 4 a.m. with George staring at me trying to work up the courage to kill me like he had agreed to do. That was the same evening that they had given me illegal street drugs apparently if I was incapacitated it was easier to kill me.



Some of the astronomically stupid things that boy had said were you're not being poisoned. As I told you he doesn't have much of an IQ he's a door knob Anna has a big mouth that's why he's been stabbed and shot so many times. Then he was mentioning the professor and people all are targeting the professor and plan to kill him. I don't think he even knows who the Fuster is she doesn't know who I'm talking about when I say that name. Then he claimed that all the people working at Starbucks are his people those are our people. You think I don't know better than that? Those are many different people from many different clans.

Host of these dimwits decided to start talking about Russia and Russia's involvement and you don't understand how Russia is involved in exactly you're the morons that don't understand but they're not really involved at all. As you can imagine I wanted them to share more information about this revelation but they didn't have anything to share just vague statements about Russia trying to be derogatory. Trying to frame Russia for what they're doing to me and frame Russia for the death that they thought they were going to accomplish this evening.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment