It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, July 26, 2024

Spies fill Miami

everyone was getting a free vacation in Miami when I was making phone calls sending out emails sending text messages and creating awareness about my situation all of these individuals were contacted and they were told they had to come to Miami to stop me from doing what I was doing. they had to control the hemorrhage they only made matters worse. they took my bank account the moment they showed up throws it I haven't been able to use my bank account since they did this. that Asian showed up as usual and I had to listen to a nasty mouth and this woman acts like I'm her enemy if you want me to be your enemy then sure let's go ahead and go tow let's go ahead and shut down the CIA because you don't know how to act right. some woman on the right was throwing a fit because I was putting up her seats and I was spending money same woman that screaming and yelling right now that you have to go you have to go you have to go that exact same woman throws a bit when I'm buying things. now I have no bank account. this woman with a nasty mouse has a big fat ugly husband who likes to access resources for the government and take money from the needy

No comments:

Post a Comment