It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Kate

whenever people are yelling that it's Kate did it Kate said it and there's a particular Kate who continuously says oh I'm f***** oh I'm f***** then she convinces everybody that she doesn't really believe it she doesn't really mean it she just keeps saying it because she's obnoxious I think perhaps this is the cake doing it. I think perhaps this is the cake that I have screenshots of that was running for sheriff I think it's the same Kate Kate's a huge issue Kate's sociopath and disgusting and unfit member of society to unfit to be a mother. these two creeps never stop with accessing my bank account making me spend money I think we might even find out that she's talking about name brand clothes. I certainly hope it's not you because your husband is nasty enough for the two of you that man punch me in the face and broke my entire face it's time for the two of you to be brought to Justice and it's time for both of you to learn to shut your damn mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment