It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, July 27, 2024

june 7th 2020

Fry that phone as you done so many times to me every as you have done to so many other minion tours perverts and sexual deviant fry that phone now greg's phone and that damn white dog manipulating my phone stopping it from functioning they know how to fry their devices they do it to me all the time Just in case I didn't express it clearly enough to the professor. I love you or slave drivers you keep pushing me to the goddamn Edge seeing how much I have to offer seeing how far I will go to save my children seeing how far I will go to save my democracy. I will fully disclose to all of you that I don't fully remember everything that was said to the channel 12 reporter before she got in my face yelling at me and calling me names before she forgot all of her journal listed ethics oh I don't have a 6 that I have to abide by but she most certainly has ethic that she needs to abide by and when she wants to get to be to the point where she's a b**** refusing to take somebody story. She just violated 3 ethics with that one move weather and that I threw all the letter that are what I don't think I did you just remembered journalist to Catholics and you just remember Michael marks who was terminated from his position at the current you just remember that all of you are guilty of collusion treason as being on obstruction of justice and so many other crimes. And I will gladly come at you again and again in fact tomorrow morning I'll be knocking on the door channels for asking which one of your reporters got nasty in my face I'm going to want to know the words that were said I'm going to want to know why she thought it was okay to be stupid and Latino is not a good excuse we all know how angry and aggressive you Latinos are that doesn't make it okay You want to use that as motivation to take away my story in my voice to take away my fight for my children that is such a bad mood you just amplified everything I've done times all of it by 10 bad move stupid Joaquin Castro all the way that's what defines him stupid moron like Rachel Maddox said idiot when I started this fight when I started writing those letters a year ago I did it by hand you think I can't do it by hand again just because you came along and took all of my letters think again what you did was motivate me and that's a lesson you want to do. As I have done for the last 18 months I will find that Haitian spy and I will get in his face again and again because my children's lies depend on it and I will not stop I will not go quietly into the night I will fight fight fight that that's what I was raised to do that's what I was trying to do as a soldier I will do the same I will not stop my children depend on it and I will give my life for my children you people think that you have stuff to me think again you motivated me I will go with force you have amplified my energy you have a sulfide my fight News for you that piece of s*** Channel 12 reporter I talked to that her that I talked to Not only was she lose her job but she will be indicted for collusion an obstruction of justice I will bring her down with all of City Hall where she belongs in prison. Fuck You all. Your piece of drunk cow thinks he will take my letter and I don't know what is going on you rely on drunks and drug addicts and think you get a leg up???? Your so stupid thank ypu for showing the world Mexican Mafia Kartel and all the families with support them so stupid still very stupid keep doing what you're doing and it was straight to the entire world with actions how stupid you are Alarm me to Enlighten all of you that in September of 2019 somebody that I love and always me well do how to motivate me into action did you what I needed to do to create a Reckoning to create an up people and all of your team all of your world world's as you walk around arrogant thinking that you have control of this situation all of me and my heart had to do with motivate me to write a letter informing you of how stupid you are that's all I had to do. The letter started out as our of War focusing on Russia because that's what it's called we are the Mueller probe and all of you dumbass is thinks of there we are focusing on Russia but welcome to the Mueller probe we are not focused on Russia it's all of you dirty foreign agents from Africa from Haiti from Italy from Ireland from the Ukraine from the Romanian and all of this round and countries who are communist and think they're going to come in and debate america and take away our democracy to all of you cartel and you Mexican Mafia welcome to the Reckoning I am here to fight you and I've already won you go ahead and take my letter instruct your little demons you are minions to do their worst and do their best and it's still will not conquer me and it will not conquer my word I will scream to the Mountaintop and I have the help of the god team and my Jesus I fight for my children I fight for all children of america so they will have the freedom so they will have their democracy and I will not stop I will not go quietly into the night. Could try but you will lose as you have done before and all of those who have come before you have lost. You might want to take a look a detailed look at how many people have lost their businesses their careers how many people went to prison during the James Comey investigation that started in November of 2016 look at the Henderson Law Firm that is no more the bich that got in my face screaming at me will no longer practice law ever again and that's what's in store for all of you use it as an example That piece of s*** that threw a lit cigarette in my face is in room 22 he's here on purpose obviously and he knows exactly what room I'm in as well he's talking stupid he's loud as hell he looks to be drunk and high for the CIA sure do love their drug addicts. Of course I'm not safe here and I've always known that it's nothing new it's not any way that anybody should live. There is a new man staying here a big beard long salt and pepper hair he was bothering us yesterday talking about jesus. He was walking into on coming traffic while we at the bus stop. He is trying to start fights with everyone here he was beating on the door of the VA minion calling him ice man. He got in oscar's face claiming he is the mexican with the white girl. He kept saying white girl like i am the enemey and he is attacking all white people. He is white. He is friendly with all the black people here. He is an agent foreign agent. He was sent on purpose yet another reason I am here. Two police officers showed looking for him obviously someone called it in not happy about his threatening behavior. Then I'll talk about police brutality they're not talking about rushing and I'm talking about fixing the system the talking about nationality Creed I saw black pick up truck with chrome rims detective Maldonado at the front of this motel it seems to me the moment that I walk out of this place I am in serious danger

No comments:

Post a Comment