It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, July 27, 2024

THE SIGNIFICANCE OF NUMBER 22

I have plenty of stories about this new world order business I was driving taxi when they were opening this place people were put purposely in my taxi my people were purposely put in my taxi one of them said that his friend was opening I knew bar and he wanted to go visit him when I finally was able to get him here the place hardly had anything in it it shouldn't have been able to run but when you have friends in City Hall that our fellow for an agents I guess you can do what you want. It makes me angry to see the number 22 and I wasn't even one of the people who is brainwashed using 22 as a trigger but it sure does make me angry it also announces who and what you are stupid why don't you go ahead and put 22 on your sign and during this right that's coming you will be at Target I notice you didn't put any boards on your windows big mistake. When I would take my walks across the city taking pictures of plates that were needed for the investigation of all the people that were gang stalking me I would try to get as many plates in this area as possible because all of these people are guilty all the way to the blue star whenever I would get to this establishment the employees in the older would start to act freaky they would come out knowing that I was coming well how did they know did someone notify them or are they in my phone both are a possibility they would immediately go to the parking lot and stand there guarding the license plates in the parking lot. Because all of them are guilty and they didn't want me to get the plates so they investigators could match the messages sent with the place I

No comments:

Post a Comment