It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Minneapolis the upscale neighborhood by ball stadium my predator's

Cold blooded killing bitch Yahoo / Sent Dawn Marshall From: mummx4@yahoo.com To: Dawn Neering Sat, Aug 20, 2022 at 9:13 PM I get to watch her out drinking and eating whatever she wants and she's living in one of the most expensive lofts you can get in the city. Then I have to listen to this witch bragging that she's going to use my bank account to fund her vacation it's a little more than a vacation when you're staying in one of those locks who you staying with are you calling it an investigation because actually you're a criminal and you're an international spy and not only are you foreign power but you're colluding with more foreign power and you're causing my starvation then flaunting in my face that you're out to eat every evening at the most expensive restaurant watching me starve to death and you're going to pay for it it's coming back to you 10 fold I expect you to do something about this stupid b****

No comments:

Post a Comment