It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Prince since I was born

Prince has been around since I was born he was in complete and total control of Greg Marshall my ex-husband when we were in high school Greg Marshall was obsessed with Prince he was dressing like Prince he grew his hair out really long constantly playing Prince songs. I felt that it was a phase that he would grow out of the other problem that he had was extreme narcissistic personality disorder that made him almost dysfunctional this was something else I thought that Greg Marshall would grow out of when he grew up finally. I was wrong you didn't grow out of it the man is sick he's a sociopath and he's easily manipulated and controlled. he doesn't know who he is let alone to know who anybody else is and unfortunately people are listening to him and Prince about what my passions are where my buttons are and how they can get my goat but they're wrong every time and you probably shouldn't be listening to these individuals. when my children were kidnapped and I had to go back to San Antonio to fight for my children in a court of law they took over my Facebook they were manipulating everybody on my Facebook asking if they would be willing to help attack me many people that are listed on my Facebook way back then in 2014 received a free vacation to San Antonio Texas so that they could walk past me over and over again not saying anything to me and refusing to help me with my dire strait situation of starvation and being homeless it was supposed to create an emotional breakdown it was actually pretty clever but it didn't work. they also pulled in Lisa van Akron a woman that my ex-husband was sleeping with his boss when we were married. she too was walking past me over and over again in 2014 when I was put on the streets she also was walking past me after I had been locked in my home for 2 months with the police officer trying to break in to kill me. in order to cover up the crimes of the police officers FBI agents and City officials like congressman Castro they put me on the streets and they planned my death over and over again then Chief McManus decided to announce his intentions a national TV saying well homeless people die shrugging his shoulders holding his arms up and he shouldn't be the chief of police unfortunately I found that many chiefs of police shouldn't be in their position. Prince is still around to this day and he pulled in all of my family members all of those that were my friends or I thought they were my friends when I was growing up and he convinced them that they would meet famous people they would be invited to Red carpet events many of them didn't get to do that many of them are dead. as Prince planned my emotional breakdown my nervous breakdown so that they could go into a court of law and say that I was crazy and I was always crazy and no crime was ever committed against me I think he lost his mind. in the special world this is a misconceptions about who and what Prince is. he's not what you think he is all of you bow down to him like he's an Almighty powerful being and he's just not that. Prince became angry in California and universal City because people were becoming aware of the lies that he had told them when he pulls people in and ask them to help attack me he lied to them he tells lies like she's a threat to national security and I'm exactly the opposite of that he's a threat to US national common sense. I was on a sidewalk again and universal City as they took my bank account and I couldn't recover the funds. as I lay down the sidewalk somebody ran up started squeezing. I was poisoned and I had to utilize a bathroom they shut down all the bathrooms in universal City one of their Latino's the salsa man is working at a gas station and told me I couldn't go in to use the bathroom. I went to Ralph's grocery store in universal City and they allowed me to use the bathroom I threw away clothing because I didn't make it. you can imagine how awful that is for a homeless person to have to throw away their clothing when they don't have any clothing and they don't have anything else. when I stepped outside of Ralph's I watched an accident happen the corner of universal City by the gas station it was a little SUV that hit him a Dodge charger or Challenger and the man that crawled away from that Dodge charger and Challenger look like Kyle. it was a planned accident and the person that was hit was the one that was causing my pain and suffering it was the one that continuously took my bank account. I was told over and over again to make sure I got pictures and videos of that accident because that's the one that was hurting me but it looked like Kyle I have a picture of him with Brittany Decker and obese man who claims that he married Brittany Decker in a private ceremony that's what my Google search says. even after that car accident and he refused to go to the hospital because apparently he knows what happens at the hospital he didn't learn he didn't stop he still follows me across the country doing stupid things and saying stupid things. that's what will happen to all of you if you want to continue on this course of action car accidents aren't always an accident sometimes they're planned and sometimes it's not good people that are dying and injured sometimes it's the scum. Prince continues to argue over and over again he only did this once but somebody is doing it on a daily basis constant Non-Stop I wonder if he'll win his argument and we'll get rid of Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment