It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 29, 2024

Laughing hyena

when when I was in Battery Park after using the library The Laughing Hyena walked past me laughing and smiling I told him off asking him what the hell is so damn funny . I went to the Walgreens and Battery Park he tried to stop my card from working all together somebody just closed that when I signed into my Walgreens account by using my phone number they manipulated the Walgreens using my accounts from happening with my Walgreens account with access to the Walgreens account. that's what the idiot was laughing about is he walked past me because I had some woman that kept complaining go use the car go use the card there's a Walgreens down the road. then the moment that I signed into the Walgreens account she tried to stop the card from working it's the same one that was stomping her foot saying I don't want her to have any Services why does anybody care what you want who cares what you want. you stupid pieces of crap won't give back my bank account I had to file a quart order petitioned the court the Supreme Court in New York oh you think you're funny you're going to play a game with words you changed it from Court to quart. it's not funny stupid you know how many people you're screwing right now this is an election year you think you're funny. Jason off and thinks he's funny like this it's not funny Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment