It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, July 26, 2024

Allpatha librarian Mike looks like Donovan crumedy

this is Mike who is working as a librarian at the all pasta library in Miami he worked with a Smurf who called himself Harry the manager of the library Harry often Harry often was yelling at me about paper how many pieces I got whether or not it was color it made it uncomfortable to even walk into the library because the man was out of control Mike looks just like Donovan Crumedy and my interaction with that man was not good I actually wouldn't have had a library card in Miami if it wasn't for Mike. Mike told me that I could apply for a library it didn't matter if I lived at a shelter or not and that's when I finally got my library card which took months. so he can't be all bad

No comments:

Post a Comment