It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, July 27, 2024

Harry's Bar by Wall Street

I was walking around New York when I arrived here from Florida and I was broke I went three days without eating and I was sleeping in a park bench. while I was standing out here and all of these drunks were smoking and running their stupid mouth I was standing there with luggage and I didn't look homeless I look like somebody that just arrived from New York looking for the hotel. these assholes kept saying stay away from the homeless stay away from homeless they're the ones that made me homeless and they must be very proud of what they've done. as you can see in the pictures and the video one of them has a broken nose and his got lacerations and bruises all over his face. apparently he went out to a bar got drunk and got in a fight and somebody beat the hell out of him that doesn't look like he won the fight too stupid to stop going to the bar. in Miami when these morons were attacking me this is exactly what was happening to them they were getting their ass kicked. there was some pretty famous people and CIA operatives that are influential some of them were being put into Ubers is all in the video

No comments:

Post a Comment