It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, July 26, 2024

Miami car rental center airport

I was at the Miami car rental center at the airport many times because the rail stops there. sometimes I have to go in and use the bathroom. one particular day in April. I went into the bathroom and when I came out surely Gonzalez had been chasing me all over the car rental center at the Miami airport she was chasing me into the bathroom I didn't get pictures of her ugly face because I don't take pictures in bathrooms that's crazy. but thank God all of our airports across the Nation have a lot of cameras it seems like those cameras are every 5 ft and the cameras can be accessed and images of surely Gonzalez chasing me all over the place can be obtained . many times I would go to the car rental center and sit down and watch who was coming to town there was a bit of a Roundup being done in Miami and all of those that have been attacking me for years show up in Miami they show up in every city but Miami too more than any other City they were excited to have a free vacation paper is Zoe Kravitz why don't you take it from here and tell everybody how it works

No comments:

Post a Comment