It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Best western eagan 10 DAYS WITHOUT FOOD THAT IS COOKIE

there's a familiar face that was working as a audit at the Best Western in Eagan Minnesota I had been on the streets for much more than a month at this point they told me my card was going to work because that's the game they played telling me over and over again to use my card telling me that it would work when I went in and tried to get a room and tried to make the card work if I stand too close to any kind of systems then it's not going to work because there's some sort of energy that I'm carrying with me that will manipulate the systems all of the CIA operatives and agents and Alexandria Virginia knew what was happening and they knew that if I got too close to a computer and I got too close to the systems that it simply would not work and it did not work I became upset with the man working as an audit he said that he had gotten there too late and he was unable to make it work because there were others there. I'm still carrying around the idiot that keeps manipulating all of the systems we don't seem to have a solution to the problem she needs somebody to go into her home and play the piano very loudly and get ready when she comes out of her bedroom because she's a man eater

No comments:

Post a Comment