It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Christopher Hayes

Christopher Hayes came to San Antonio he put on sapd uniform whenever he was there impersonating a police officer they always put him at the front desk because he's not really an officer and they didn't really want him out there wielding a gun and putting his hands on people. they didn't stick to that rule for very long and this moron was driving the Patty wagon awesome. this shouldn't have been happening and I need to talk to the legal department at MSNBC and this is the moron that punch me in the face breaking my entire face made certain rules about whether or not I was allowed to wear clothes and what clothes I was allowed to wear this idiot was sleeping with many women in San Antonio and when they were divulging in PDA it was supposed to upset me he felt that I had a crush on Owens that I was in love with him of course he's wrong because he's unstable he's got quite a temper that he can't control and I don't want anything to do with any of that. this idiot access is my bank account taking all of my money he accesses all of my online account stopping anything from working stopping emails from being sent out he is the one that took the cash off the health and human services benefits card. then the idiot went ahead and access the system so it's helping human services in New York and change the amount of cash assistance that I was receiving. this moron does things he doesn't care who's watching how much evidence he's leaving behind he's sloppy he's recluse he was at the Comic-Con last year in New York and then went and stayed at the pod I got videos and pictures of him. he is colluding with international spies trying to attack our democracy but mostly he's attacking me this idiot seems to think he can have me turn into a prostitute as people approaching me asking me if I want to have sex for money he then tells the world I have a crush on him and because I have a crush on him you'll get away with all of his crimes I don't have a crush on you you're not going to get away with any of your crimes you're the dumbest individual I've ever had to deal with. because of your crimes of treason and espionage and collusion you have implicated MSNBC and some very serious crimes of treason I look forward to MSNBC being investigated in many of their employees being apprehended and having a Roger Stone type of investigation being done on them I look forward to the FBI coming to their house and going through every piece of paper and device they have and frog rocking their asses right out because he's that damn stupid he's that sloppy I look forward to your demise I look forward to your indictment so you go ahead keep running your mouth with threats of what you're going to do to me and MSNBC will be the one that falls

No comments:

Post a Comment