It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 29, 2024

September 2023

somebody had a big idea in September of 2023 when I was coming into New York they needed me to quit smoking for various reasons somebody who's always complaining about money and the cost of things someone who's always complaining about tobacco smoking. 4 4 days after I arrived in Manhattan Heights he was trying to make my way into New York somebody had the bright idea that they would price couch tobacco a cigar cost $1 sometimes you get three cigars in the package for $1 they decided to change all the prices at all the stores and then it cost $9 each store was charging a different price and this was all a big idea to make me quit smoking while the nicotine demon continued to talk about cigarettes and picking them up to upset a certain individual they were going at each other's throats. before I left San Antonio in 2022 the same individual decided they were going to control where I stayed when I stayed at a hotel using a stupid tactic of having all of the audits working at the hotels telling me that my name wasn't on the card so they couldn't accept it. I believe that was boobs. that same individual decided to manipulate the judge and Trump's trial. James Comey said that it would be acquitted because they didn't have enough but yet the judge decided he was guilty even though they didn't have enough to make the ruling. that same individual decided that I didn't qualify for a court-appointed attorney calling my disability income announced to me that there was client attorney confidentiality got in a courtroom and disclosed the amount I was receiving from disability even though I didn't have access to the disability pay because they were playing with my bank account. he violated client attorney confidentiality as confidential. I shouldn't have told him the amount that's not income disability is not income you do not ever listed as income this individual doesn't know anything about the law. the devil doesn't care if I smoke cigarettes and he doesn't care that makes me look bad your gas light against ridiculous what are you doing ? some Gray's aren't worth it you're just not worth it. Ted Cruz was in communication with Thomas Stonewall. I'd argument with Ted Cruz about whether or not any of the Court proceedings were legal about the charges he even made a statement about somebody changing the charges. he became upset because the charges were changed it wasn't legal for them to say that I was guilty of Grand Theft Auto I didn't steal an auto I rented an auto from Enterprise rental Ted Cruz is out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment