It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

WHY IS MICHEAL HEAR ANYONE WANT TO FIND THIS ONE?

NOTICE I GET THE PICTURE WHEN MICHEAL IS AROUND? WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID YOU CANT SEE THAT??????????? YOU DAMN MORONS NO MORE OF YOUR HIDEOUS STUPIDITY I AM NOT PLAYING INTO STUPID I AM NOT YOUR TEACHER YOUR ON YOUR OWN .. this thing was in every city that I was in I had to deal with him everywhere I went he was in Bloomington Minnesota I believe this is the one that was sitting at the bar he's gained a lot of weight since this picture had a shirt on so I couldn't match up that tattoo but I know that you can . the only time I get pictures of them the only time I get videos is when somebody is influencing them to pose. looks like Michael right?

No comments:

Post a Comment