It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, July 27, 2024

JUNE 20TH 2020

I forced his hand about the hotel for the homeless. It took a couple weeks or more but I got it done. I will be forcing his hand about pulling me to safety and then I'm going to force his hand reopen Texas and quit with the lies of the coronavirus and stop adding it to the food and drink for all the people in the city. I'm not merely playing the game so you can watch these idiots commit crimes I need to be pulled to safety I'm in a great deal of pain and I'm sick to death I've seen the cycle is that I thought I loved coming to stalk and harassment hoping that I will commit suicide what kind of sick people drives their loved ones to estate of Suicidal Tendencies has some major chemical imbalance Happening Here

No comments:

Post a Comment