It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 28, 2024

Cause herself Andrea

Springfield Virginia I went into the shopping center to buy a phone I was price gouged the phone did not have a SIMs card put in it the woman was yelling at me telling me we're doing this right now she kept snapping at me she was most nasty woman I ever had to deal with. the man working with her did not know a lick of English and she had to continue as he circled behind the MetroPCS not knowing what to do trying to do a job or pretend to do a job so how exactly are you going to continue yourself phones when you don't know any English? after being price gouged purchasing a phone and a tablet I walked out restarted the phone and there was no service at all I had to visit three other stores just to get Sims card and your phone was never put into the systems of MetroPCS they've been doing that with all of my phones. many of their people were then arrested their vehicle was searched it looked like her the woman that sold me the phone and every city many of your people are being attacked and apparently you're unaware of it or you don't give a crap. while I was purchasing the phone and struggling to even have service on it that stupid tall bald ugly piece of crap that always wears a cowboy hat was walking past me smiling and laughing because it's so damn funny isn't it you ugly piece of s***

No comments:

Post a Comment