It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Emma Watters

when I was on the Streets of San Antonio after I have been locked in my house for 2 months with police officer trying to break into rape and kill me they would play the song Jessie's girl. it was hard to tell if they were talking about this woman or Jesse's first wife. I would smile and it was odd because why was I smiling about this song? she was always around and she wasn't very nice. when I was in Florida she had me going shopping because she wanted me to use up every last time and be completely broke well she won I'm completely broke right now let's see if it benefits her and her cause she's been very mean as of late and I don't know if you noticed but the two of them aren't getting along because she is that mean and nasty nobody finds that attractive. making up stupid things saying nagging things repeating yourself over and over again she's pretty ridiculous

No comments:

Post a Comment