It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, July 26, 2024

Government center Miami

in Miami Florida they put all of their own people working for City Hall they even had to take mayor. at the government center Park they had it all roped off and it looked like they were setting up a fake crime scene. what was actually happening is they were about to do construction and improvements so they had to rope it off so that the contractors could go in and paint where construction would start and the plans for the construction. as I sat here taking videos and pictures of what was happening some individual approached me and told me that the bomb squad had just arrived and they were leaving now and it must have been a crime scene in some bombing or threat on City Hall must have happened it seems pretty fake to me. I wouldn't be surprised if some threat occurred considering all of your people are working there including gay Brian from Denver Colorado nasty piece of crap I recognized every face here thank God I got lots of videos and pictures of every single person working at City Hall the emergency meeting in New York included this plan of taking over Miami oh they were going to take care of me and create confusion sorry not confused all of this is already been done to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment