It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Home 2 and Fairfield in Eagan Minnesota

Home to and Fairfield in Eagan Minnesota Yahoo / Sent Dawn Marshall From: mummx4@yahoo.com To: Dawn Neering Sat, Aug 20, 2022 at 9:23 PM They got hyper and they were threatening me as I was walking past the home to and the Fairfield in Eagan Minnesota there's a black woman there that threatened me telling me that I was trespassing as I was walking through I was there the night before I tried to get a room my card was declined as usual however Rory Vance and his dumb wife kept telling me that the card would work of course they had to tell me the card would work because they're the ones that stopped my account and froze my account they're the reasons I'm on the streets. So the black woman had someone in her head they said it was Andrea she was a complete and total b**** and I'm pretty sure it was Rory and Michelle Vance that were manipulating this woman who was attacking me and accusing me of crimes that I wasn't guilty of I have every intention of going through the chain of command for the Fairfield and making sure the corporate office knows this woman is attacking guest and accusing people of crimes. The exact same thing happened to me when I was in Pennsylvania at the Fairfield a woman named Alice called the cops and I paid $169 to stay at that Fairfield and she called the cops on me I have huge lawsuits against the Fairfield and these morons Rory Vance and Thomas worm are making even more lawsuits against the Fairfield and ruining that corporation they need to be dealt with and they need to be stopped the Fairfield doesn't need any more lawsuits because of your bad behavior you better get a hold of yourself Download all attachments as a zip file

No comments:

Post a Comment