It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse
Saturday, July 20, 2024
The R rail
one of those ugly bald cops from Texas thank you was getting on the rail when I was getting off. then I was in pain I couldn't see straight I could barely walk he looked like Loki. now everybody at the shelters are too strange some of them are talking about religion and prayers and how some things can't be a prayer I'm sure we can write our own spell.
anything can be a prayer . I don't write spells though I'm all afraid that I might get a word off and it'll screw everything up and Chaos will happen
Jason says that it's funny that the Veterans Administration won't give me a razor but they gave everybody else in need a razor but I don't get one because that's funny right Jason you and your w**** here did you destroy our democracy to cause a civil war why don't you tell everybody what you did with all the stores and New York and the fact that they are not selling tobacco proper and they are price gouging they're still paying the same amount for the tobacco but they're selling it at a 900% markup and you think that's funny too those stores will close they'll be prosecuted and investigated as you think that you are funny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment