It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Shelter life

I was listening to rap songs that are about Jesus Christ Everybody Plays the music out loud and nobody really complains at each other except when I do it a woman named Donna told me that I needed ear plugs and I wasn't allowed to listen to it out loud and it was too loud and she doesn't like it. when she attacked me again this time I decided to stand up for myself and announce that everybody else can play music out loud except for me when I'm listening to music about Jesus Christ then it needs to be shut off because she can't hear it. then Donna announce that I was listening to rap music that's correct I was listening to rap music about Jesus Christ Donna says that rap music cannot be about Jesus Christ and it cannot be scripture and it cannot be holy and it cannot be praising Jesus Christ it cannot be telling his story because it's rap music. I wonder how many rappers are listening to Donna say that right now and how much repercussion she will suffer now my roommate Donna says that I don't understand what Jesus music is that is so hilarious by the end of this year you're going to understand why that's so funny that someone's accusing me of not knowing what Jesus music is. that's hilarious that I don't know what Jesus music is by the end of this year you'll all be laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment