It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse
Saturday, July 20, 2024
Elsie Hewitt
Jason should tell the entire world why the Veterans Administration is no longer giving razors out to anybody oh we don't give those out oh last week when I was there you had razors sitting on the table but now all of a sudden the Veterans Administration doesn't give out racers so Jason should go ahead and disclose to the entire world how him and his w**** think that they are so clever and funny that's a w**** stupid w**** never shuts her mouth stupid or likes to make micro expressions of pouting she thinks she's cute and funny maybe she thinks she's sexy I think she's dead.
somebody keeps screaming Jason it's Jason Jason's doing it every time somebody's called out for a crime that's been committed they start screaming it's Jason it's Jason now Jason says that he thinks he's funny I don't think any of it's funny nobody assigned a caseworker to my husband because Jason thinks he's funny it's not funny Jason that stupid crap that you didn't Jacksonville Florida wasn't funny either you want to make a bet with Satan and claim that you have me trait trapped in Jacksonville Florida well you lost the bet I wasn't trapped there it doesn't cost anything to walk does it Jason you wanted me to walk over to Fort Myer while they were creating a heat stroke and dehydration to the point of death. I probably should have walked over to Fort Myer and I would have found more of your people because you think bullying someone is funny. that woman in the picture was complaining yesterday that I have a dollar in my wallet and Jason likes to get in a wheelchair and say I have Skittles for sale it only cost a dollar and then wonders why I didn't give him a dollar cuz I only have $1 and he's got to strip me of every dollar I can't have any money according to Jason because he thinks he's funny. was it funny when you served your wife with custody court documents during a presentation she was doing that wasn't funny either it's tacky. only a bully would think that's funny you're a bully. so there's still no case worker for my HUD Vash at the Veterans Administration Hospital I was approved but I don't have a voucher I can't get her an apartment I can't get any Services because some woman was whining and stomping on the ground I don't want her to have services and Jason complies like he's a little puppet of that woman are you a puppet Jason are you your own person stop telling me you care about your kids because your actions don't prove it I don't see a man who cares about his kids and cares whether or not they have a place to live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment