It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse
Sunday, July 21, 2024
San Diego largest spy convention ever
San Diego largest spy convention ever I was trying to get out of valet and the only ticket I was able to buy was for San Diego then when I got to San Diego I understood why. once again they had taken my bank account I was homeless on the streets some man offered me a place to stay in his apartment he seem pretty nice but as usual in the middle of the night they turn into grab hands when somebody jumps in. so I couldn't stay a second night there he was kind enough to give me a little bit of money and then I walked the Streets of San Diego and slept on the sidewalk while I watched all of these ignorant criminals staying in the most expensive hotels downtown San Diego it was paid for by Danielle Nagel in other words our tax dollars she was the one that organized this convention. a man who looked just like Michael Thompson had on a military uniform as was working undercover as an NSA agent soldier I asked him where the NSA headquarters were he said he didn't know actually I think that he didn't speak and acknowledge that I was standing there talking to him. you could have said anything instead of walking past me like a child pretending you couldn't hear what I was asking you. then I went into the convention as security where the NSA was it was just down the road and they could have told me where it was but they acted stupid too the help of Jason I'm sure Jason was staying at the indigo hotel when I went in he didn't really look like Jason but I knew it was him for some reason and he painted on an accent that was very good he's really skilled at that being bilingual and using different accents that sound genuine.
for the last year the woman that he's dating that Elsie Hewitt's been a huge issue telling everybody that she doesn't want me to have services why does anybody care what she wants she stomps her foot like a little girl and throws her body weight around whining and crying why do we care what she wants Jason
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment