It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse
Sunday, July 21, 2024
Doug Em
somebody got very cocky snotty snarky making the statement don't you wish you wouldn't have called her up. I called out, laharis for the crimes that she has committed against me I called her out because my children are dead my mother was beat to death buried in shallow grave and nobody was brought to Justice so some idiot is now saying I bet you wish you wouldn't call her out I wish my children were alive and well and people like this sick MF had never gotten near my children and molested and raped them. I wish that the FBI was allowed to do an investigation properly and that agents weren't told that they weren't allowed to do an investigation to the point that it ruined their career and made them cry. I wish this piece of crap would shut his stupid mouth no you piece of crap you are not going to threaten me and tell me that I did good today and f***** up tonight simply because I told the truth simply because I tell the world that my children were killed she's sick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment