It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse
Sunday, July 21, 2024
The spy in every city
these are pictures from the San Diego convention biggest spy convention ever. he's giving me dirty looks he thinks I'm going to stop taking the pictures he even walked up to me in a threatening manner that's not going to work I'm still going to take the pictures considering everything that you've done to me and what a rapist you are considering you access my bank account taking all of my money. this is the man that physically removed me from the Sheridan into the Sacramento California location. I wasn't even allowed to walk up to the audit and talk to the audit this man removed me put me on the sidewalk then told me I wasn't allowed to take pictures and videos while standing on a public sidewalk he called behavioral health officers because he was going to have me taken away on an emergency detention he's enough of an idiot to think that he's going to get that civil commitment when I'm a tourist in a city I'm not even a resident he doesn't know the law he doesn't understand that I have to be a danger to myself and a danger to others he's the danger to humanity he's the danger to our democracy I am not a danger to anybody I'm not a danger to myself or others. this moron and several police officers from Texas have written their own civil commitments when I wasn't even a legal resident of the state they wrote it in he doesn't know the law. in 2023 when I was staying in New York he showed up at Penn station I have about two dozen pictures of them there in Penn station he just doesn't know how to stay the hell away from me.
when I was in the Amtrak's leaving Sacramento California I used my prepaid debit card in the vending machine and mysteriously someone gained access to the prepaid debit card took all the money off of it it was a bit of a sting operation they knew what he would do we were doing it in front of many investigators on purpose to watch what he would do. he's done this to many of my prepaid debit cards and my bank account he's out of control and he's compromising all of you he's compromising your undercover status he's compromising all sleeper cells pulling them out in the open creating loads of evidence of where they are who they work for how exactly they are attacking our democracy and committing crimes against humanity he's compromising all of you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)































No comments:
Post a Comment