It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse
Saturday, July 20, 2024
Jackson medical center Miami
so scary that he is working at a medical center they decided that he was going to work undercover at a medical center and I wonder how many people were diagnosed with cancer while he was there. that's what he does and he also changes blood test results like every time I went in the ER and I had myself checked because I have been poisoned with prescription medication my blood test results would come back perfectly average perfectly healthy there was nothing odd in my blood which didn't make any sense I was on the streets and I should have been anemic my numbers should have been off but they weren't everything was average across the board for the blood test results and I think he had something to do with it he likes to change people's blood test results. I have confidence and faith that the investigators have the real results and those results are going into the investigational report also they probably could see who is accessing the systems changing blood test results this is exactly what happened to Chris Hemsworth when they said that he was prone to Alzheimer's disease not really no they changed the blood test results because people like this are working there
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment