It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Miami international airport fills

when I was in Miami at a shelter and planned on staying there for quite a long time to go through the process that we went through in San Antonio getting the apartment and fighting for services that everybody else receives without a fight they filled the city. I was sending out messages making phone calls text messages emails and I contacted everybody in text Texas. when all the officers and City officials in Texas found out where I was what was happening in the case they decided to go to their supervisor excited to receive a free vacation to Miami Florida everybody loves vacationing in Miami Florida how exciting for all of them the FBI was going to pay for their vacation they were having a good time and acting a fool on my videos wait till you see

No comments:

Post a Comment