It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Amy Hardwick best friend Nikki

I have pictures of a woman that looks exactly like Amy Hardwick and her best friend Nikki in an IHOP restaurant in Minneapolis Minnesota next to the Mall of America . they were being followed by three NSA agents who were razzing them trying to flirt with them teasing them in other words they were being followed because they are part of this conspiracy because they are criminals. they were there with Danielle Nagel Danielle Nagel was throwing up all over the dining room she was throwing up in the bathroom and now we are still listening to lies about who Danielle Nagel really is. that stupid ugly bald cop that killed Stephanie that was here in Staten Island getting on the our Rail train when I was stepping off the train please use the cameras to see who it was that was getting on the train when I was getting off the train that moron is here in Staten Island near the shelter. Texas should have kept their dogs in Texas now everybody knows just how sick they are and how stupid they are leaving evidence Trail everywhere they go. this Amy isn't any different she decided that she was going to Gaslight me about Danielle Nagel's name and she continuously was calling her Mia Danielle Nagel then looked at her and said why are you calling me Mia Just go with it I'm going to Gaslight her and confuse her about your name I was sitting three feet from her I could hear everything she was saying. I had a picture of Danielle Nagle sitting in front of me I handed it to Amy and said is this your friend the one that's throwing up everywhere she said no that's not her well that's funny it looks exactly like her the CIA operative that doesn't know how to stop committing crimes and leaves evidence everywhere she goes. I've been putting all of those pictures in every envelope I have they're all over the country and as I said before the CIA offers nothing but twits

No comments:

Post a Comment