It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 21, 2024

Amtrak to Portland Oregon

like all other modes of transportation when I get on an Amtrak's train a air airplane a bus they fill it up with minions and these are some of the minions that were on the train some of these minions have special talents gifts. and I was in pain as usual abdominal pain and pain in my urethra because those individuals were there. I'm one of these trains there was an officer sitting behind me who had colored his beard red because he wanted to impersonate the man that I call Redbeard. he had a line of blonde along the skin line he said his girlfriend didn't want to put it on his skin because she didn't know if it would create irritation or a rash that doesn't make sense. obviously we all use hair color and we put it directly on our scalp. it looked rather comical. when that individual was sitting in the seat behind me I received a video and it was him border control officer. I stood up and I turned around looked at him and said are you in officer he said no I'm not an officer I'm a locksmith he was full of himself and he was telling me that he was going to break into my luggage and steal my papers still anything worth stealing that's what all of them do they're stealing it doesn't make any sense that committing these crimes it's not stopping me it's not stopping the truth from getting out it's like digging your hole deeper committing more crimes cover up your previous crimes you're just digging a hole and it's a really deep hole. it reminds me of that Mimi they used to put out there about Trump digging out of prison and merely digging himself into a smaller cell. that's what these officers are doing he was so damn full of himself he still is he thinks he's gotten away with it he thinks nobody's watching and there's no investigating agents ready to put him in prison you go ahead and keep thinking that and keep going on your course of action don't stop now. I would like to think that some of these minions that get on these trains and go with me to the next city aren't actually bad people that they are working at double status and they are part of the investigation team witnessing others committing crimes like stealing things out of my suitcases or stealing my luggage all together all of it which has been done. this humping and constant non-stop pain to my body has never helped but they continuously do it anyway it's hideous it's like that bald ugly cop that killed Stephanie that's what he does that's all he has in his playbook that's all he's capable of doing and running his ugly mouth about how he's God's gift to all women he thinks he's that good looking he thinks he's all that it's disgusting it's that ego that causes him to expose himself for what he is to expose his crimes and his two girlfriends crimes. that eagle will get you every time that eagle will get you busted yes the eagle as well as your ego and the eagle has a giant eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment