It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse
Sunday, July 21, 2024
Brad Pitt's best side
Brad Pitt was fully aware that I was sitting there on that sidewalk sitting on my toolbox I was just placed and homeless again it had been raining this is San Diego California. this is the biggest spy convention ever that's what they said it was pretty big it was a lot of famous people here Danielle nagle did a good job rounding them up and she did a good job spending millions upon millions on this convention the gift bags were more than $10,000 each. those that walk with me to every city across the country we're upset because they weren't invited. they say we do the exact same thing they do and we didn't get invited to this and there we go Danielle nagle isn't very smart she's making enemies the individuals that walk with me the investigators that walk with me they know all of her crimes they have the evidence of her crime they know more than I do. inviting them and making sure they're inside the loop and that they are treated the same as all other investigators behooves you and your mission because you've upset them now and they have the goods on you this was not smart Danielle I see a lot of stupid things you do Danielle this is not your benefit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment